Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Seguin, TX

10-04-09
Sunday, Bear Bait and I took a solo trip to Seguin, TX. After gassing up, we jumped on the I35 N to I10/90 E. We exited Alt. Hwy 90 E into Seguin.

The road to Seguin is a straight shot. Along the way, there was lots of flooding from the recent rain. Luckily we did not run into any rain.

Seguin, TX, is known for it's pecans. Downtown Seguin, all 2 blocks of it, there is a huge pecan there. Some sort of monument to the pecan.

Not much else to say about Seguin. It's a nice ride out there. I really enjoyed it. Bear Bait sat patiently looking at the fireman while I took this picture of the sign welcoming everyone into the grand Metropolis that is Seguin, TX.

1 comment:

  1. Howdy, just a note to say hello. Bear Bait and Goldie sure are getting to know each other. I can't wait for our next road trip.

    ReplyDelete