Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Bear Bait Meets Garden Ridge


09-27-09
Sunday was Bear Bait's return to the streets of San Antonio.

When I returned home from Phoenix on Sunday, We (Rick, Jeff and I) decided to meet up for a quick trip. Before meeting up, I took Bear Bait to meet my dad. My dad fell in love with him. He sat on the bike and I could see his eyes sparkle, reminiscing to his good ol' days of riding his Honda. I remember dad taking me to school on his motorcycle. He even showed up to school one day dressed as Santa Claus to surprise my sister and I.

After leaving my dad's house, I met up with the guys at a parking lot in downtown San Antonio. We headed North on I35. We exited New Caverns Rd to Garden Ridge. We rode to the cavern entrance. We continued on New Caverns Rd until we found a dead end road where Rick decided to take Bear Bait for a quick trip. He really enjoyed it. The power behind a 1584cc is a big jump from a 250cc. Jeff dared not try the Beast!

We stopped at Bill Miller for dinner before returning home.


On Monday, 09-28-09, Bear Bait made an appearance with David and Rori. David, a bike enthusiast, loved him. We talked bike talk for a bit before heading over to Bible Study.

Where will Bear Bait go next???? Stay Tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment